Ashley's Story

She will leave fingerprints all over your heart

12/25/2009

From our family to yours...


Merry Christmas


So much to share...

So many traditions...

From matching p,j.'s

To decorating cookies...

Gingerbread House competitions and...

Stocking stuffing...

Reading of the His story from the book of Luke...

Visits from "Nanny Claus"...

So much more.


My prayers are that your holidays are just a sweet as the one in our home this morning, although many of our family were snowed in and unable to come, we are grateful for His blessings and the gift He gave so long ago.

As our four year old scooted from room to room underfoot, sat on Santa's lap, and "helped" me wrap the last few gifts, my eyes filled to the brim and the tears trickled down my cheeks. I know this year has been a gift. One I'll never take for granted, memories made I'll never forget, and lessons taught from the hardest battles we've ever faced. His will is not always easy, but its definitely where I hope to always find my family in the middle of.

Remembering where we've been on holidays past, the friends we've made and those we've lost along the way, we are keeping them all close to our hearts this Christmas and wishing each and every one of those families the Merriest of Christmas'. May Christ be close to you today.

Love,
Dave, Trish, Blake, Allie, and Ashley Kate


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home