Ashley's Story

She will leave fingerprints all over your heart

7/17/2010

A Daddy's Request


Thank you so much to all of you out there across this world who check on my Gherkin (if you don't know why we call her our Gherkin click here) and pray for her and my beautiful wife. I am so very great full for your concerns and your prayers for my girls.

There is an amazing little thing called Facebook that I was introduced to a couple of years ago by a friend in Israel. What is so amazing about this little thing is that you know people who know people who know people who know people who know..... well you get the point.


Tonight as I sit here 700 miles away from the girls I love more than anything I had a great idea and I need your help. I ask you to help me with this one request. Will you please post the link to this Blog:

http://ashleyadamsjournal.blogspot.com/

on your Facebook if you have one and ask for prayers for my Ashley and my wife and my Allison and my Blake. Will you ask others if they will post this request on their walls? If we do this we can have thousands of more prayers for Ashley. My family carries many burdens at this time and I KNOW without any doubts that the prayers from so many of you have not only helped my family but have allowed us to have Ashley be a part of it for almost 5 years now. So I ask you to please use these amazing technologies to surround Ashley in prayer.


Thank you so much to those who pray for Ashley and the rest of us and I Thank you in advance to those who will participate in my Facebook request.

Goodnight,

DAVE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home