Ashley's Story

She will leave fingerprints all over your heart

2/22/2011

The best is yet to come

Wow! My sweet, amazing, beautiful, talented, funny, precious girl turned 13 this morning. Oh, how I love this child!

Our Allie is beyond description. She is so much more than words on this page will ever describe. She brings fun to our home, to our family, to our lives. This girl is one of the best kids I have ever known. The other two happen to be her siblings:) I can say that because I'm her mom, but I can say that even more because she lives a life that tells that to all she meets. I'm so proud of her. So grateful to know her. So happy she is ours.

A day doesn't go by that we are not laughing at what this girl has to share with us. She has that part of her daddy inside of her. The part that finds the humor in life and the ability to make others around her happy. What a joy this little girl has been to us.

My beautiful girl,

You are exactly that. BEAUTIFUL! How proud you make us all. You are a gift from our Father who created you to be all that you are and all that you are becoming right before our eyes.

Your smile and your laughter is contagious. We love you Allison Brooke! Daddy and I look forward to every day as we watch you grow and mature and live your amazing life.

How do I express to you what you mean to me? You are the baby who put a sparkle in your daddy's eye from the very day we found out your were you. You are the baby whom he named on the drive home from the ultrasound! You are the baby who stole his heart that year. You are the baby who made Blake a big brother. One of the very best parts of him! You did that! Wow, Al you came into our lives and changed this family like it had never been changed before. The day you were born you should have seen the looks on the those two boys faces. They were in love. In love with a daughter and a baby sister and they have never been the same since that day. You are the baby who prayed again and again, night after night for us to "go get you" a baby sister. Your desire was to be a big sister and Allie I have the privilege of watching you be that big sister every single day. Nothing touches my heart more than to witness you love on your baby sister. Its breathtaking!

Your zest for living is inspiring. You are FEARLESS! How I wish I could be more like you in that way. You grab on to the fun and the adventure this life has to offer and you never look back. No fear resides inside of you! I'm so proud to be your mom. So proud!

My prayer for you is that you will always see the value when you look at your reflection that daddy and I see when we look at you. You are a priceless treasure created to do and be great things for the Father. Never allow anyone to make you doubt who you are in Christ and who you are in this life. There will be many who seek you, but my sweet girl keep your eyes on the prize that God has set aside for you and don't ever settle for less than His best. I'm praying for you daily. I'm cheering you on from the sidelines. I'm loving you with my whole heart for everyday of life that God gives us.

Happy 13th birthday baby girl! You are the one God gave to us and the one we will treasure forever. The best parts of your life are yet to come. The Father has a plan for you Allison Brooke and I'm so excited to be a small part of that. I love you Al. I love you to the moon and back again. MOM.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home