Ashley's Story

She will leave fingerprints all over your heart

8/08/2011

Sneak Peak...


Ashley Kate and her birthday cake. Baked with love by my talented sister.

Ashley's Birthday Carnival was AMAZING. There are soooo many wonderful pictures that capture the spirit of the night. It truly was a celebration of her life and of those friends and family who have loved us and loved her for her lifetime.

Look at those feet. Only two guys I know with feet that size! John and Blake:)

These photos are just a peak into what is coming. Soon. I promise.



Our very own mid-way. Loved it!

The photographer's pictures are a thousand times better than mine and I'll have those ready tonight. I think=)


Allie, Jessie,and Brooke


We laughed and played and enjoyed the spirit of the carnival for hours.



Blake and his Allison at the Kissing Booth


I can't thank our friends enough for being here with us. Celebrating the life of our daughter with us and for carrying us in the good times as well as the bad.



Goofy Grandparents


We were silly. We were hot! I can't believe how hot it was out there. We were happy to have been given another year with our sweet Ashley.


Love this picture! Love these young men.


Stay tuned. I'm working on sharing all the details.

A HUGE thank you to some of the most amazing young people around for pitching in and volunteering to work the carnival for us. Friends and family alike. Each of you were a huge blessing to us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home