Ashley's Story

She will leave fingerprints all over your heart

9/07/2011

To the brim

I'm sitting here watching my 6 year old Ashley Kate and the smile on her face, twinkle in her eye, and joy in her laughter has totally filled me to the brim. I can't even describe how much I love this silly little girl and who she has become. She is joy. True and pure and unspeakable JOY. I love her, I love her, I LOVE her.

May God allow her to be in our home FOREVER and EVER. May He allow us to never miss a moment of her life and may He grant us a thousand more tomorrows. She has truly taught me how to LIVE fully and contently. Life doesn't get any sweeter than spending an afternoon with this smiley, happy, joy filled little girl.

I'm grateful for this moment, for this day, for this time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home