Ashley's Story

She will leave fingerprints all over your heart

8/03/2012

Tomorrow's Her Day

Tomorrow is her day...and...although she doesn't even realize it...we all do.

My sweet girl will be 7 years old in a matter of minutes and I am overwhelmed with joy and gratitude and humility and grace and His mercy and gifts. 

Oh, Ashley Kate we have such an amazing day planned for you "down at the farm".  Down at your very own farm!  I'm so excited for you.

I can't wait.  Seriously, I'm too happy to sleep.  Did you ever think we would be given 7 WHOLE years?  7!

I'm beyond humbled by each life who travels, attends, and celebrates this day with our family.  You will never know how blessed we are that you have come to allow us to share her with you.  She is simply precious and I can't wait for you all to see her at Ashley's Acres. 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home