Ashley's Story

She will leave fingerprints all over your heart

11/22/2006

I made it and all of the nurses around here where asking about my flight. I am so sorry to report to you that my flight was uneventful. No harassment by the TSA for me today.

I came into the room tonight and was surprised that Ashley did not recognize me. It was a bit discouraging, but I was quickly encouraged as it did not take her to long to remember me. I picked her up and she began to rip my face off. I really do miss that game. She was really fun to play with and we had a great time together. She gave me 5 and everything. I love to see how smart she is and how much she has learned. She is looking strong to me. It is great to see how God has taken care of Ashley.

Thank you Troy and Melanie for the Christmas Gherkin you sent. We love it. It was a wonderful find that will always be a reminder of how small our Gherkin was on her first as well as her second Christmas.

Goodnight, or morning or whatever time it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home