Ashley's Story

She will leave fingerprints all over your heart

8/17/2007

Guess who just walked in?

Its lunchtime at our house and guess who just walked through the door?


This is the smile she will wear until its time for Daddy to go back to the office. I absolutely love the joy that spills out all over her face!

The joy on his face is pretty great too! Ash brings such a feeling of happiness to our house. You can't have a bad day when this little one is smiling at you. We are so blessed!

Have a great day!

(P.S. please excuse the fact that she is still wearing her p.j.s. Its just been one of those lazy days around here. We're hanging on to the last few days of summer before school starts. )

7 Comments:

At 1:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

those are the cutest pJ's I have seen.

 
At 6:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did not know they were jammies, but she looks gorgeous in anything. Thank you for sharing her love for her daddy with us.
And as always, thanks for sharing your family with us.
Take care, Rhonda

 
At 10:56 PM , Blogger Sunshine said...

SO precious - I have some Daddy's girls here at home and it is such a sight when he gets home for lunch - I used to think if I saw my girls do that I would feel left out - but the joy it increases in my heart is amazing. God is so good. Sunshine

PS I will be sending a small package in the mail now that you are home :)

 
At 1:23 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are pj's? I thought it was an absolutely darling dress and wondering where you got it.
She's adorable and definitely loves her Daddy!
Shari

 
At 2:34 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

My pjs should look so good....

 
At 10:31 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait..those are pj's?? I thought it was an adorable little dress! And here I was thinking..what a cute dress! Wonder if I could find something like that for Madi to wear to church! lol!!!! So precious....thanks for sharing your family.

 
At 9:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

PJ's? They are so adorable on her.

Just seeing her smiling makes me smile>. :-)

Love,
Marisa Holeman

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home