Ashley's Story

She will leave fingerprints all over your heart

8/07/2007

All About Ashley

Ash, Now that you are two and are no longer a baby, I wanted to share with you a few of your favorite things. You have grown and matured into a big girl and I am so proud of you. As you grow your lists of favorites will change and grow along with you, and I don't want us to forget a moment of your life. So here it is:

Favorite Food: Green Beans

Favorite Toy: Roll around Dinosaur

Favorite Color: Pink(although you look really great in red)

Favorite Animal: Dog

Favorite Show: Blue's Clues

Favorite Song: If your happy and you know it

Favorite Game: Peek a boo and Patty Cake (its a toss up between the two)

Favorite Person: Daddy

Favorite Time of Day: Morning(you ALWAYS wake up with a smile on your face!)

Favorite Blanket: The quilt Aunt Toni made for you

Favorite Doctor: Dr. Antonson (he can always make you smile)

Favorite thing to do: "veg out" with a good episode of Blue

Sweet Ashley, you are wonderful! I love every single thing about you and each and every minute I get to spend with you. I will forever be thankful that God picked me to be your mommy. Keep growing. Keep learning. Keep believing. Your going to be exactly who He wants you to be.

1 Comments:

At 7:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The "favorite doctor" one made me giggle. It's not one I guess most people would be inclined to list, but for Ash it makes perfect sense. Bet she might also be listed as his "favorite patient." And I don't have a FAVORITE niece, but I sure am glad Ashley is one of them. I consider it a tremendous blessing and I want you to know how thankful I was to have been a part of her celebration with you. She is magnificent!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home