Ashley's Story

She will leave fingerprints all over your heart

7/31/2007

Website Address

I always hesitate to post others blog addresses especially when I don't know them to ask their permission, but I think it would be ok in this instance. Amy has asked her readers to please cover them in prayer so I thought I would ask Ashley's to do the same. Her husband's name is Brandon and her son's name is Gary. Gary is about a year and a half old.

When you read her journal you will be touched by her faith. She knows who holds her life and her breath. She knows He has a plan and she is willing to follow His plan. She is just wearing out and her body is so very tired. I believe your prayers for her will make a difference in her days.

Thank you so very much for loving others. Trish

www.wilhoite.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home