Ashley's Story

She will leave fingerprints all over your heart

7/30/2007

Burdened

I was feeling led to share my testimony this evening until I felt the need to stop by another blog for a quick update. Once I was there I knew why I went there first. Tonight I want to ask for your prayers. There is a beautiful young wife and mother by the name of Amy. Amy is fighting for her life,and she is tired. Her words are so painful to read. My heart aches for her.

I do not know Amy, but that does not matter. The Father has asked us to bare one another's burdens and I know from experience the strength that can be gained from the prayers of others. Her struggle and her pain is more important than any words I could share with you tonight. I trust you and I know that when you say you are praying that you really are. Thank You for your willingness to love others. I can't imagine how it would feel to know that I would be leaving my husband and my children soon.

May the Father wrap His arms around sweet Amy tonight and all of those who are hurting. Good night my friends. Trish

5 Comments:

At 12:03 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lord, I ask for your comfort & peace to surround Amy & her family tonight....Oh....I have no words ...when I think of what the absence of a mother will mean to her children.....(as sad as it is to hear this ...I know your not caught off guard Lord.....) I pray that if Amy is to leave this world.....that she will know you & come into your accepting arms where there is no pain....that she will be pain free.....& that Lord you will provide a strong Christian woman to be in the lives of her children ....(I know that nobody can replace a mom...but I ask that you will give them a Godly woman who will teach the YOUR ways ....& stand in where AMY can not. Lord, if it is your will & a miracle is part of your plan ....I pray that with your breath....she would be healed....I ask your will be done... Thank you for giving Trish a servant's heart...to share this story & ask for prayer on behalf of another....so that others will lift up Amy to YOU......I pray all of this in Jesus name....-Amen

 
At 1:36 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I, too, pray for Amy. Right now I pray for Your will to be done in this young woman's life. I lift her up to you, Lord. I pray for her strength and courage and for peace filled with Your grace to face the coming days. I pray for her family, especially her children. Wrap Your protective arms around them and hold them close. Let them feel Your presence near and spare them any undue suffering.
Thank You, dear Father, for Your divine love and care in all things. In Jesus Precious Name I pray~~~~Amen.

 
At 7:00 AM , Blogger Carey said...

Ive been praying for Amy as well.

 
At 7:55 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is Amy's site so we can go leave her words of encouragement?

 
At 8:54 AM , Blogger cindy/barron said...

I am also praying that G0d will deliver her from her pain

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home