Ashley's Story

She will leave fingerprints all over your heart

7/31/2008

Sweet Surprises...

...lay in store.

We are on our way out the door to celebrate our sweet Ashley Kate's upcoming 3rd birthday. I get chills when I type that! The next to time you hear from us we will have celebrated with the members of our family and a few close friends. We will have taken them all through the Peppermint Forest, over the Gumdrop Mountains, and across Snow Flake Lake to King Kandy's Castle. I can hardly wait!

I hope you all enjoy your upcoming weekend and I hope yours is filled with sweet memories too. I can't wait to show you what we have planned for our Ashley. The guests ages will range from 1year to 63years and I can bet you that the "older" guests will have just as much fun as the "younger".

Take care my friends and God Bless. Talk to you soon. Trish

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home