Ashley's Story

She will leave fingerprints all over your heart

8/03/2008

Our trip to Candy Land...


...was amazing! It came together even better than I had hoped it would. We had so much fun celebrating Ashley's 3 years with our family. She LOVED everything about her party. I am working on a slide show of the party complete with details of all of the different areas of Candy Land. Hopefully it will be finished by tomorrow morning so you all may take a little trip of your own.

I just wanted to share a couple of quick photographs of two of the most amazing things that were there. Our three year old and her birthday cake(my sister's cakes are INCREDIBLE!). Lighting those three little candles in front of her twinkling eyes is a moment I will never forget. Can you believe she's 3?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home