Ashley's Story

She will leave fingerprints all over your heart

2/12/2009

Around the House

Look what I found lying around the house this week...





My goodness, this baby is growing up! Look at how big she is(just ignore my unmade bed and pretend that I didn't tell you that I took this picture at 3:00 today!).





She's making up for the long nights at various times throughout her day. The crazy thing is that mom doesn't get to take those naps along with her.

Tomorrow I'm getting out for a while. An appointment with my hair stylist, a fresh set of nails, and an eye exam(I've been out of contacts since July of last year!). Yeah me!!! Dave is sitting with Ash while I run around and take care of those things. Trust me when I tell you the gray hairs are taking over! Happy Valentine's Day to me:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home