Ashley's Story

She will leave fingerprints all over your heart

2/05/2009

Apology

I don't really know any other way to do this since I only have contact with most of you via this journal.

I'm going to take a moment to apologize to one of our readers and try to explain what may have happened. I have offended them by failing to post a prayer request for a friend of theirs and I need to let them know that it was in no way intentional. I would never try and hurt you and I have no reason not to like you. So let me say how sorry I am that you were hurt by me. I am happy to ask everyone to pray for J.J. So, let me ask you guys to please pray for this little baby. I don't know much about him, but from what I've been told he is very sick and in need of a liver transplant. Unfortunately, I know how painful it is to watch your baby begin to slip away from liver disease. Its not an easy road by any means. So if you would add him to your prayer lists. I know this reader would greatly appreciate it. I'm not sure how you sent the request, but not all messages get through for some reason or another. If you emailed it to me or sent it through blogger I have no idea what happened to it, but I am sorry you felt I ignored you intentionally. Forgiveness isn't always easy to grant, but if you chose to I would love to have your continued presence her on Ashely's journal. If you can't then again I'm really sorry you have been hurt.

I think its pretty easy to misunderstand some one's intent especially when you only "know" them through a blog, but if you really knew me you would know that the last thing I would want to do is cause you to be hurt. I love our readers. I appreciate their presence here. I probably depend more than I ever should on the prayers you pray for our sweet Ashley, but the truth is I only "know" you through your comments and you only "know me through my postings. Its such a small glimpse into who I am and who you are. I like to think of you as my friends and I do know some of you better because you post more often or share more detail in your comments, but other than a few moments spent in front of this screen we truly don't know each other. I think its unfortunate that we judge each other based on so few words. Again I'm sorry for offending any of you. It was never my intent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home