Ashley's Story

She will leave fingerprints all over your heart

8/04/2009

Happy 4th Birthday...


...my sweet girl. Oh how I love you today!

Its been such an emotional day for me. I can't really explain why I've been on the verge of tears since I woke, but it has everything to do with the miracle of who you are. I know that much. You, my sweet little girl, are exactly that... a miracle.

I laid awake for quite a while last night just being still and wondering all about the Father's plan for your life and when exactly did it all begin. Even though I don't have the answers to all of mine and daddy's questions concerning that I do know without a doubt that the Father does have a plan for your life. I know it. I just do.

Ashley Kate you are so precious. Everything about you is precious to your mommy's heart. . I love you more than I can say. My heart is bursting with pride each time I catch a glance of how your mind works. Its amazing. There is something so special about each and every accomplishment in your world. Thank you for allowing mommy inside of your world each day. I love that you reach out for me, that you need me, and most of all that you love me back.



There are so many things I hope for you, wish for you, and dream for you. So many things. The most important thing I want for you is your happiness. No matter what else your world may or may not open up to you, I wish for you to be happy, to have joy, and to know you are loved. Ashley Kate, you are our 4 year old and we couldn't be prouder to say those words...4 years old.

Happy Birthday Ashley Kathrine Adams. Our world became better the day you were born and our God became more real to us than ever before the moment our phone rang. Thank you for that. Love, Mommy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home