Ashley's Story

She will leave fingerprints all over your heart

8/10/2009

Party details to come

What a celebration we had with our sweet Ashley, family, and friends. It was so much fun!

The party was great and all came together beautifully. I'm never quite sure if I can pull it all off, but this time it happened and it seemed as though everyone enjoyed themselves.

Many of you are asking for the details and I promise I will post them from the building of our beach, to the table center pieces, to the menu, to the etc., etc. At this time our home is still bustling with activity as my siblings and their children stay with us for the last few days of summer. As soon as things settle down a bit or as soon as I can find a free hour or so I'll fill you all in and share some of our best photographs from her party.

I still look at her and can't believe she's four and that she's doing so well. I am so blessed by her. So very blessed to be her mom. Its been one incredible journey over the past four years and I am excited to see where God will take us over the next four.


I want to say thank you to Pam for Ashleys bithday bundle. She LOVES the books and DVD. What a surprise blessing to receive them. Thank you again.

So I hope you all have a great day and I'll talk to you soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home