Ashley's Story

She will leave fingerprints all over your heart

11/23/2009

Watch...and be AMAZED!




OH, YES SHE DID!!! It took about ten minutes of footage to get this on tape, but she finally did it and I can prove it. I was so amazed to see how "easy" it was for her to stand up on her own. She did so good and I am so proud.

I know she's not quite there, but she is on her way. More so then EVER before. A year ago I would have never dreamed she would be standing up and taking steps. The parallel bars give her a confidence we have never seen in her. Someday she just might step away from those bars and begin walking across the floor. If I've learned anything about Ashley Kate its that anything is possible. Anything!

Enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home