Ashley's Story

She will leave fingerprints all over your heart

6/22/2011

Long Night

Wow, its been a long night. I stayed on the floor next to Ash's bed jumping up every time she moved, made a sound, or began to vomit. Just for the record I feel like I'm in my eighties this morning rather than my thirties!

Blood cultures and labs have been sent early this morning. Now I'm readying Ash to go see her local doc at 9:30 this morning. Not sure that anything will be done until we see growth, but its the way you play the game. Take them in so they know somethings up in hopes of getting IV meds going earlier rather than later.

Just wanted to say thank you for those of you praying for us through the night. I'll keep you posted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home