Ashley's Story

She will leave fingerprints all over your heart

10/09/2011

Holiday Update

4 down, 2 to go? maybe 3 if I'm really in the mood to finish them all.

Still have the center pieces, garlands, mantle, and kitchen to work on.

Tonight its feeling really, really wonderful in our family room though, and it makes every single minute spent on it worth it. Nothing more I love to do then to sit in this room in the evenings surrounded by the members of this family with the Christmas tree lit. It really is magical!

If all goes according to plan our decorating will be complete by the end of the month and we will have the next two to enjoy it.

I'm not crazy, just focused on enjoying every single day of her life and not looking at tomorrow until I have to. Christmas is in full sight and happens to be the only "date" I have left of the things we want to accomplish in her life this year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home