Ashley's Story

She will leave fingerprints all over your heart

9/23/2011

In our home...

A plaque hangs on a wall to remind us and all who come to fellowship who this family is. I love the gentle reminder but bold conviction it brings to me daily as I glance at the words written there. Last night as I watched the children play together a smile crept across my face and etched itself upon my heart. Truly, we are a family. One that is blessed.


We extend grace. We welcome strangers. We listen. We share. We laugh. We cry. We make mistakes. We show mercy. We forgive. We pray. We give thanks. We CELEBRATE life. We believe in love. We are a family.




We enjoy.



We hug.



We giggle.



We play


We rest.



I can't imagine living life any other way. I am grateful for this day.




Memories made the evening of September 22, 2011

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home