Ashley's Story

She will leave fingerprints all over your heart

10/08/2012

Captured

Over the last few weeks and forever in my heart these are a few of  my most recent favorite memories.























I don't deserve even one of these amazing kids, but I'm SO blessed to be their mom. Life is busy and hectic, but it is full of moments that I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE.  I wouldn't trade one moment of it for anyone else's.  My kids are happy and my definition of success is just that.  Happy kids who KNOW they are loved.

As we head into this fall season Dave and I are enjoying the little moments with our kids.  Never allowing even the smallest to pass without the acknowledgement of how very blessed we are to be their mom and dad.  Its exciting to watch them grow from tiny little people into the young people God is molding them to be.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home