Ashley's Story

She will leave fingerprints all over your heart

11/14/2006

Larry & Moe.....where's Curly?

Trish called to tell me Ash just went in. She said she is feeling nervous because they sent a couple of stundents down who were in charge of anesthisia. Trish made me laugh when she said they can't even figure out how to push a bed down a hall and I am expected to trust them with my baby. Kind of humerous to me. I hope someone down in surgery keeps a good eye on them. I am thanful for the Dr. in there that we know and trust.

We will update more as we find out how things are going.

2 Comments:

At 4:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

still praying.

 
At 6:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been praying...& will continue to lift you guys up. Praying for God's peace over you & Trish & your family. Praying for healing for Ash....for the doctors to be guided by the MASTER & the students too (= .... God is in control. Let us know how she is when the surgery is over. Thank you. Many prayers...many hugs....Lots of love sent your way.... (=

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home