Ashley's Story

She will leave fingerprints all over your heart

1/31/2007

My Inspiration





A trip down memory lane today has filled my eyes with tears and my heart with joy. I wanted to share with you what God has given to us. It is this face, these fingers, these toes, this bundle of baby girl that keeps us keeping on. All the hurt, all the heartache, all the separation, all the surgery, all the struggles are worth it because this is who He trusted us with. Thank you for sticking with us. Thank you for loving her. Thank you for praying day after day after day. The journey is long, it is hard, and it is confusing, but at the end what we are allowed to hold and to love makes me willing to do all over again if He asked me too. This is my Ashley Kathrine Adams and I know the Father has plans for her life. Enjoy! Love, Trish

2 Comments:

At 2:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for just being you, Trish. What a true inspiration you are to all of us! Praying is easy...trusting is hard.........but God is so good. Yes, he does has plans for her.......big ones! Praying now.

 
At 4:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok - I just watched the video and I'm crying at work - probably not a good thing, but I can't help it. Tears of pure JOY! I just love that little pickle! God is so good. Love you bunches, Grandma

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home