Ashley's Story

She will leave fingerprints all over your heart

1/28/2007

Trish needs our prayers

I spoke with Trish tonight after I got the kids a snuggled in bed and before I got me in the same place. Her heart is very heavy. Much time was spent just listening to the tears as I had nothing to offer. I cannot fix these things and I cannot promise a bright future because I just don't know what God has planned for our family. I do know that He has used Ashley to bring us closer to Him and closer to each other. So many times I have asked for your prayers for Ash, but tonight I ask that you pray for Trish. When you read this post please take a few moments a pray for a Mom who misses her kids. Pray for a wife who misses her husband. Pray for a sister who misses her brother and sisters. Pray for an Aunt who misses her nieces and nephews. Pray for a Mom who has been so close to so much heartache and loss for so long. Please pray that we would be re-united as a family of 5, not 4 one day soon. Thank you for praying for my wife.

DAVE

3 Comments:

At 10:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praying for all of you.

 
At 10:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Trish....I can't imagine how heavy your heart is....when you describe missing out on events for Blake & Allie that I know you would be at if only you could.... My heart breaks... Lets pray about all of this:
"Dear Lord... I lift up Trish today...this has been a long journey for this family...& Trish has felt the stress, the heart ache, the hurt, the loss ....mixed with relief, thankfulness to prayers answered, .... The ups & downs are weighing on her tonight I ask that you would reach down & take away the weight on her shoulders....touch her & let her feel your peace...your comfort... FATHER....I ask for your healing hand to be upon Ash ...so that this family can be reunited....not for a day....not for a week ....but that they can be back in Longview....for good....continuing to tell people in what GREAT things you have done in the their lives & the life of this child. Thank you Lord for making Trish a mom....not once...but THREE times. She is an amazing mom. I learn lessons from her daily. Thank you for using her. I pray for your love to shower down on her at this moment....let her feel a sense of relief....show her glimpses of you today & this upcoming week through progress with Ash if it is your will. I thank you for joining Dave & Trish together.....they love each other & are such an example of how YOU want marriage to be .... that our spouses are a gift from YOU ....that our children are a gift from YOU....NOTHING is by chance...You have a plan....Praying that YOUR plan....YOUR will....soon will unfold.....so that normalcy...can be returned in the home of this family....not in PICU....but "home" in Longview.....Thank you that we can boldly ask this in YOUR name...Thank You ...IN JESUS NAME...amen. "

 
At 12:33 AM , Blogger Ashleigh Baker said...

It makes my heart ache to think of how difficult this is for your family... it is nothing I can even begin to imagine. Praying for all of you, and especially Trish, tonight.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home