Ashley's Story

She will leave fingerprints all over your heart

2/28/2007

Prayers for Davian

I am asking each of you to please, please pause for moment and pray for our precious friend baby Davian. He is struggling to live and his mommy and daddy are broken. They need all the support they can get and I trust you all with the prayers for Ashley's life so now I am trusting you to please pray for her friend. He is so handsome and his smile melts my heart. He is their only child and they love him as much as I love my Ashley. I know they would be forever grateful to you for your prayers for their son. I love knowing that I can count on you to love our friends. Thank you, Trish

5 Comments:

At 3:16 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praying for God's hand to touch Davian and his parents! He can do all things!

 
At 3:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Consider it done!
Dear Father,
I lift little Davian and his family before your throne. Please bring them peace and comfort and give the doctors wisdom and the solutions they desperately need.
In Jesus precious name!

 
At 3:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Lord, We lift up little Davian and his partents right now. We do not know of all the struggles they are dealing with right now but You do. I pray that You would let Your presence be known to them in a special way as they face whatever lies ahead. Give them Your strength, courage, mercy and peace as can only come from You. Guide the doctors, the medical staff and all those involved with his care. Praying in the name of Jesus~~and for His glory~~Amen

 
At 3:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was praying for Davian earlier today, hoping that he was doing better- thank you Trish for updating. I will certainly keep him and his parents in my prayers.
God Bless!

 
At 4:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lord, please hear the prayers of many for this little child of yours. Bring comfort and peace even in the midst of this struggle. To You be given ALL the glory. In Jesus Name~Amen!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home