Ashley's Story

She will leave fingerprints all over your heart

5/23/2007

Unbelievable!

Let me first and foremost start this post by saying that there are times when it just doesn't seem to matter how hard you try to do the right thing.

I won't go into the details. I will just tell you that even though my husband paid them more than we agreed to in our contract and even though we have been very patient and understanding he was cussed at, yelled at, and hung up on. Unbelievable! I am still amazed that there are people in this world who feel they can treat others this way. I will never understand this kind of mind set and I don't even want too.

We prayed about the situation. I am comfortable with the way we conducted ourselves. I believe that God will take care of the rest. I could go on and on and on about what has happened, but it is not necessary to speak poorly of them. I will just reserve the right to NOT recommend them to any of my friends. Thank you for praying for us today.

We still have no floors, no electricity, and no sinks or toilets hooked up in our bathrooms, but it will all come in due time. I will be spending the weekend trying to clean the sheet rock mess out of our home and then hopefully we will be able to move in by the first week of June. The good news is that all of my flower beds are in and they are there waiting for us to enjoy their beauty as soon as we move home. I can't wait. All in all we are still blessed and are working very hard at not holding an ill feelings toward others(this is not always an easy thing to do.)

I just wanted to let you know how things went in our meeting. Take care. Trish

2 Comments:

At 8:08 PM , Blogger Tamara said...

So sorry! Praying tomorrow miraculously turns things around and the "final" items get finished! Your family is a blessing for our family. Love as always! Cosby's in Tennessee

 
At 10:18 PM , Blogger Sunshine said...

I am sorry! You may want to consider reporting them to the BBB - we had something similiar with our wedding video - it was awful - and the only thing that we could do was report them to the BBB - simply so other people wouldn't get taken. I am really sorry but I bet God has something amazing in store for you that will turn this around! You are so precious! Sunshine

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home