Ashley's Story

She will leave fingerprints all over your heart

3/28/2008

Sleep

What a beautiful word! We slept, and slept, and slept last night. At least Ashley Kate and I did. Exhaustion finally kicked in and she slept for 12 hours! Poor Dave has had his sleep interrupted so much that he was wide awake from 3a.m. until 4:45. Since he couldn't sleep he decided to do a little work. I had no idea he had even gotten out of the bed. I was so tired!

We feel great today and we are being so productive! Cleaning out closets, putting away Ash's supplies, catching up the laundry, mopping floors, the whole thing! I love days like today. Dave is out of the office and we are working around the house together stopping quite often to entertain a little pickle who is very demanding of her daddy's attention. I just figure she deserves to be after spending so much time away from him. We have lots of errands to run this afternoon and we will be packing for a weekend at the ball park. I am so excited! I haven't seen the Tarheels play since last August. I just can't wait to see Blake on the field. Allie has a soccer game in the morning and then we will make the 3hour trip to the tournament and catch Blake's second game. We are looking forward to having Ash outside(since its her favorite place to be). She loves to go to the games.

I hope to get out to the pond to take new photographs of the girls this evening since the sky is a little overcast. You get the best pictures on days like today! Hopefully sweet Ashley Kate will be sweet and cooperative. She usually is as long as we aren't in a hospital, doctor's office or any place that resembles them.

I just wanted to share with you all how well rested we are and how successful we have been at weaning the time spent with Blue's Clues playing through the night. Not even ONE episode last night. I'm shooting for two in a row. Have a great day and God bless. Trish

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home