Ashley's Story

She will leave fingerprints all over your heart

1/23/2009

Look Who's Home


Once again I find my heart full of gratitude for the little yellow house that we like to call home. Ash and I walked through the door, pneumonia and all, about 30 minutes ago and she's already sleeping more peaceful than she has the past two days. I'm not sure who loves this place more, me or her? No matter, we are all here and that is such a good feeling.

Our plan for the night? Order some dinner(I'm too tired to cook), pop in a family movie, and cuddle up next to Dave on the couch(as soon as her IV med is finished running). Allie's face continues to look better and better. We are finally seeing traces of her former self and are encouraged that sometime this next week her face will make its appearance out from underneath all the blisters, redness, and swelling.

It feels so good to be home, to have stayed in Longview, and to know that Ash is getting better.

Hope your weekends are blessed, full of all of those ordinary moments that make life so very extraordinary. Love ya'll. Trish

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home