Ashley's Story

She will leave fingerprints all over your heart

1/20/2010

Rub a dub dub...

...three girls taking cover in the tub!

This is nuts. Honestly, it is. My girls and I are sitting in Allie's bathtub, blogging, giggling, and taking cover from looming rotation and possible tornados overhead. Allie and I grimace and take cover each time Ash coughs knowing that she ALWAYS coughs prior to vomiting. Please, please don't throw up on us!

The guys aren't here to help us. I can't read a map to save my life and in this case it might be necessary to have those map reading skills to save our lives and hence my lack of skill I've got my girls huddle in the tub.

This is what I would call a "memory making moment" that we probably will laugh about the night before Allie's college graduation or wedding. I can see it now. I'll probably be just as sleep deprived at that moment as I am now causing all things to make me laugh hysterically like the weather man who is yelling down the hall way at us to "take cover". So whats a mom to do? We have officially taken cover.

I just wish the guys were here with us to give us some real direction cause as far as I'm concerned when the word Longview on the map turns red we just might be in the tornado path.

The weather man just announced "signs or rotation in north west Longview" for about the 15th time.

Allie's trying to take a nap, Ashley is waving and signing "get out, go bye bye", and my tummy is growling telling me its time for dinner. What a life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home