Ashley's Story

She will leave fingerprints all over your heart

3/12/2010

How did we do it?

The doors in Allison's room were done by choosing a pattern I liked off of google images and then putting in a power point and projecting onto the doors. I then traced what I saw and Dave (along with a good friend who dropped by before the party) painted them in.

For those of you who can actually stomach and "appreciate" the lime green color of the walls(ha!ha!) it is called limeaide from Ralph Lauren purchased at Home Depot. For those of you who are loving the ceiling it was also from Home Depot. Disneys collection. Mouse Ears.

The bed was painted by a vendor at Canton's First Monday trade days(she has furniture there every month painted the same way. Beds, dressers, night stands, desks, chairs, etc.). The nighstand(that I forgot to take a pic of) was painted in the exact same way. I have no idea how she did it or what colors she used. I just know that we love it.

Thanks for seeing it through the eyes of my 12 year old. Yes, she does love it and spends lots of time in there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home