Ashley's Story

She will leave fingerprints all over your heart

3/22/2010

Wanting to share



Ashley Kate's brand new BIG GIRL BED! We are all SO excited for her. The crib was removed and her daddy assembled the cutest little big girl bed I have ever seen for her tonight.


Here is a full shot of the entire bed. Ignore the tags that I hadn't yet removed(they are gone now) and the turned up corner of the rug(its been fixed too) and Dave's head in the bottom corner of the shot(he was busy assembling a table and chairs). Concentrate on the image of our "baby" looking like such a big girl as she proudly sits on top of her new bed just waiting on some p.j.'s and a bedtime story.



This is what she looked like moments after being tucked into her new bed. No longer a baby sleeping in her crib in the nursery, but a little girl fast asleep in her big girl bed.

I've got lots to do as I work to finish her room. None of the painting has been done, and none of the monogramming of her pillows has been started but I couldn't wait to show you. She's so adorable in this bed and each time I have peeked in on her tonight my heart has melted at the sight of my girl. I love her so very much and each day I spend with her I am reminded of God's goodness and His grace.

Goodnight and God bless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home