Ashley's Story

She will leave fingerprints all over your heart

5/12/2012

Reminding Myself

That...
Its...my blog
Their...my kids
This...is our space
We're...walking her journey...together...as a family
 And...allowing others to follow along

Just remembering why this place is here and what its here for.  You can take anything said here and take it out of context if you wish.  You can miss the meaning of the post if you want to.  You can be offended by the thoughts and emotions of a grieving heart if you try to be.  My intention is not to hurt or harm others.  It is to accurately and honestly record the place we are in at any given time for our family to have a record of our life. Its written for us.  Your welcome here, but not required to stay.

Again, just reminding myself why I even do this:)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home