Ashley's Story

She will leave fingerprints all over your heart

1/17/2007

It S u r r r r t s

I just called to check on Trish and the conversation went something like this:

"Hey baby, how are you feeling?"

"Esssts sssarting hooo surrrrt. I ssssstinkkkkkk I'mmm gooonnnnnnaaaa puke!"

"Well that doesn't sound to good. The kids are here do you want to say Hi?"

"Nnnnooo, jusssssst tell demmm I loooove demmmmm."

"OK, I hope you start feeling better, I will call later to check on you."

"OoohhhK"

"Bye"

That poor girl. I booked a flight for tomorrow ( I hope it doesn't get rained out) I hope to be able to get there and help her out some.

4 Comments:

At 7:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

We'll be praying the "rain" holds off :O) ... so that you can fly out to help your wife and spend some time with your youngest daughter.

P.S. I will tell you that my husband and daughter had an interesting sliding experience on Alpine Rd at the bridge... so there was ice somewhere today ;O)

 
At 7:45 PM , Blogger Sarah said...

I'm sorry you're hurting, Trish! Hopefully having that one out will make things easier for you. At least you're in the right place for a surgery!

I'm praying for Dave's flight out--I know you must be SO excited to get to see him! God bless you tonight:)

 
At 9:05 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praying for your flight, Ash's recovery and Trish's pain. Good night and blessings on all!

 
At 9:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw....poor little Trish. Not feeling well is bad enough, but not being at home...home...is even worse. I know you can't wait until David arrives and you can get some much needed rest. Don't forget to take care of YOU. Prayers are continuing, as always........

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home