Ashley's Story

She will leave fingerprints all over your heart

8/28/2007

I Just LOVE...


...that ponytail! Those eyelashes! Her tiny nose! Even that mouth that is sure to cause an awful lot of trouble someday. Ashley Kate is now awake and seems to be really, really happy. We are back in our room and she is ready for a party while Mommy is ready for a nap.

We made it to the hospital at 7:00 am this morning and had plenty of time to check in, shower, and get ready to go to CT. Our drive was great. No traffic. No trouble. No time crunch. We arrived in Omaha tired, but safe. Thank you Lord for taking such good care of us throughout the night.

I haven't seen the disk of her scans yet. I am going to lay down for a little while and then go back and pick it up. I'm not sure I will be able to figure out what I am looking at since radiology is Dave's department and not mine, but I am going to try and look at it anyway.

Well I promise to share more later, but for now I have got to close my eyes. My head is spinning and I can't see the letters on the screen very well. I 'll talk to you guys in a little while. Thanks for praying for us as we traveled last night. By the way, the Sentinels(Blake's soccer team) won the game 3-2 and I got some really cool pictures of Blake. I am so glad I took the time to watch the game before heading out on the road. Take care guys, Trish

4 Comments:

At 3:01 PM , Blogger Krista said...

Praying for clear results today. Thank you God for getting these two girls to OMaha safely!

 
At 3:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad to hear you both are doing well, and happy to see another wonderful picture of Ashley!
Praying the scans are clear today, for rest for you both, and for God's blessing in all of your lives.

 
At 4:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad that you all made it safely. I've come to the journal several times just to check on you guys!

Love the picture. So precious! =)

We are praying for you!
Lori

 
At 10:01 PM , Blogger Amy T said...

So glad you made it safely. That is a great picture. She is so beautiful! (As you know.) Hope you are getting some well deserved rest. Praying for great results!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home