Ashley's Story

She will leave fingerprints all over your heart

1/17/2007

Goodnight

I am so thankful for the good news concerning Ashley today. They plan on taking her off the vent in the morning so I will be praying tonight that all goes as planned. I am so thankful for the progress she has made after all she has been through in the last couple of days. God truly has blessed us once again. He created an amazing little girl with an amazing strenght. I want to thank each of you who have taken the time to pray for her when I ran out of words to pray. One of the lessons I have learned from Ashley's Story is how to count on and rely on all of you for your prayers. I thank you and praise God for teaching me this lesson. We are all looking forward to heading to Omaha tomorrow. I do hope Trish and Ash will be feeling well enough for our visit. Thank you for caring for our Ash.

Goodnight,

DAVE

3 Comments:

At 12:24 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so thankful that you are all going to be together tomorrow. I'm glad the weather is holding out but I do hope you get to see some snow while you're there. I pray that Trish will recover quickly and I'm praising God with for the good report on Ashley's condition tonight!

 
At 3:01 AM , Blogger Renee said...

I am so glad to hear that ya'll will be together after all!! LOL @ the rain! Or maybe i should say thank GOD for the rain and not ice or snow!
I'm so happy to hear that Ashley is doing better now. I will continue to pray for all of you as always.
May you have a safe flight and a well deserved great time with your family! God Bless you all!

 
At 3:19 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

All I can say is: Glory be to God! Still praying! I hope y'alls makes Trish feel better. So glad Ashley is improving. God is so good........all of the time!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home